Electronic Design Engineer (m/f/d)
That's us - international and innovative
Your new field of activity - challenging and exciting
- Development of innovative electronics technologies.
- Technical product maintenance on existing devices and assemblies.
- Selection of components with respect to performance, availability, reliability and cost.
- Identifying sources of interference to maintain EMC characteristics of our products.
- Planning and executing tests to verify electronic development content.
- Maintenance of related technical documentation.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification and at least 3 years of relevant experience in the development of electronic components.
- Ideally knowledge in power and charging electronics.
- Experience in working with CAE programs and EMC measurements.
- Structured, independent and accurate way of working.
- Analytical, team-oriented and responsible.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
Our offer - extensive and attractive
- Company doctor
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Health program
- Home office
- Free coffee specialties
- Parking spaces directly at the building
- Further training measures
- Sports activities
Take your chance and send us your application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible date of joining the company.
If you would like to clarify any initial questions personally, you are also very welcome to contact us by phone.
Your contact person:
Pauline Richter, HR Business Partner
+49 6841 9809 100