Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d)
That's us - international and innovative
Your new field of activity - challenging and exciting
- Responsible for the development of mechanical and electromechanical assemblies.
- Continously improve mechanical product properties, product design and functionality.
- Support component and product qualifications as well as the construction and modification of mechanical samples.
- Responsible for carrying out feasibility studies, and for preparing cost analyses of tools and components.
- Describe and document component and product requirements and help to create control regulations for functional tests during development.
- Member of an international project development team, responsible for in-time, cost, quality development of mechanical components as well as their state of the art product design and functionality. Work in close cooperation with the project leader.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- University degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 3-year experience in mechanical design
- Knowledge in the processing of plastics and metals
- Decisive, team-oriented personality with a high willingness to take responsibility
- Advanced CAD (Siemens NX) and MS Office knowledge
- Fluent in English
Our offer - comprehensive and attractive
Take your chance and send us your application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible date of joining the company.
If you would like to clarify any initial questions personally, you are also very welcome to contact us by phone.
Your contact person:
Pauline Richter, HR Business Partner
+49 6841 9809 100