Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
That's us - international and innovative
Your new field of activity - challenging and exciting
- Through your expertise, you will significantly drive RRC's global brand identity and plan, manage and be responsible for all online marketing activities.
- Your responsibilities include the management and expansion of our multilingual website, all related performance marketing measures as well as content creation for various channels.
- You will actively contribute your analytical and conceptual skills to the optimization and expansion of our SEA/SEO measures (Google, baidu) and the entire online-based lead acquisition.
- You plan and create online and offline measures along the entire customer journey and generate content that is distributed in both internal and external channels such as newsletters, social media, online platforms and our own web presence.
- Based on reporting and analysis, you will regularly monitor and optimize the online marketing strategy you have developed and actively contribute to the further growth of the company.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on marketing or a comparable education with subsequent, relevant experience in the field of marketing/communication.
- You work very conscientiously, have a strong, analytical understanding and a high passion for text and images.
- You have gained your extensive experience in the online marketing of a company or in an online agency.
- You have strong skills in managing holistic communication measures and are familiar with CMS (ideally Typo3), Google Ads and Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Your business fluent English skills facilitate communication in our international environment.
Our offer - extensive and attractive
- Company doctor
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Health program
- Home office
- Free coffee specialties
- Parking spaces directly at the building
- Further training measures
- Sports activities
Take your chance and send us your application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible date of joining the company.
If you would like to clarify any initial questions personally, you are also very welcome to contact us by phone.
Your contact person:
Pauline Richter, HR Business Partner
+49 6841 9809 100