Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
That's us - international and innovative
Your new field of activity - challenging and exciting
- You will analyze all relevant factors of the market, conduct customer surveys and visit national and international trade fairs to drive market-driven product development.
- In your role, you will be responsible for the strategic planning of the product roadmap. This includes the management of the existing product portfolio over the entire product life cycle, but also the development of a new portfolio for new markets.
- You will develop strategic concepts, derive recommendations for action and business cases, and develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy.
- You will also engage in regular exchanges with the development team, ensure the profitability of the products and take care of winning potential partnerships and cooperations for the development and marketing of the products.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, economics or a comparable qualification.
- In recent years, you have gained relevant experience in the field of strategic product management, ideally in the electronics industry.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and CRM systems (Salesforce) is desirable, as is a high degree of willingness to travel internationally.
- You convince with your distinctive presentation and communication skills and your confident appearance.
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile.
Our offer - extensive and attractive
- Company doctor
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Health program
- Home office
- Free coffee specialties
- Parking spaces directly at the building
- Further training measures
- Sports activities
Take your chance and send us your application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible date of joining the company.
If you would like to clarify any initial questions personally, you are also very welcome to contact us by phone.
Your contact person:
Pauline Richter, HR Business Partner
+49 6841 9809 100