Manager of Human Resources Vietnam (m/f/d)
- Hai Phong (Vietnam)
RRC is a German based battery manufacturer and developer of reliable mobile power solutions. We now expand to Hai Phong in Vietnam. To set up our HR processes we are looking for an
Manager of Human Resources Vietnam (m/f/n)Our corporate values Ingenuity - Passion - Agility and Reliability are not just concepts for us, but an integral part of our corporate culture and part of our daily actions. Do you share these values? Then don't hesitate and take your chance and make the next step in your career with us!
Your new field of activity - challenging and exciting
- Recruitment: Lead the local recruitment process by issuing job description, posting job offer, screen applications, interviewing and selecting applicants for filling vacancies etc.
- Administration: Generating internal documents in line with labour law: Offer letter, Official Labour Contract, other correspondence, advise foreign employees: Work permit, visa etc.
- C&B: Manage overall compensation and benefit processes including local payroll with service providers according to local labour law
- Training and development: Ensure successful deliver and implementation of all training and development programs, courses and solutions to support continuous business development and associate career growth.
- External & Employee relations: First contact for trade unions and local authorities, advise and support management and employees to create a great working environment for high engaged team under RRC´s core values.
- Further tasks:
- Establish and continuously improve HR processes
- Represent Human Resource in corporate wide initiatives, drive and execute company Human Resource initiatives
- Provide advice on HR-topics to General Manager for safe decision making
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources/administration management (or business related field)
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources management (preferably in a hands-on manufacturing environment)
- Good knowledge of local labour law issues, experience in working with trade unions
- Excellent people management/conversation skills, ability to instruct and train people
- Native-language Vietnamese (both written and spoken) & excellent English (written and spoken)
- Good skills MS Office
- Able to act with high integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
Our offer - extensive and attractive
- Executive position in a modern business environment in Hai Phong/Vietnam. Within our innovative company in the electronic sector you are welcome to share our enthusiasm for technology and corporate values Ingenuity - Passion - Agility and Reliability
- Attractive salary according to your background and experience
- Supporting you in developing further skills and all advantages of a growing global company
Further questions - you are welcome to contact us
RRC power solutions GmbH
Human Resources | Michael Gieser | email@example.com
Technologiepark 1 | 66424 Homburg | GERMANY | www.rrc-ps.com
Nutzen Sie Ihre Chance und senden Sie uns Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Wenn Sie erste Fragen persönlich klären möchten, können Sie uns auch sehr gerne telefonisch kontaktieren.
Pauline Richter, HR Business Partner
+49 6841 9809 100