We set standards with innovative products. We have revolutionized the mobile power supply market and are now one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality battery technology and power management. We develop, manufacture and supply our premium products to the most important manufacturers around the world and have been growing very dynamically for 30 years.
Our corporate values Ingenuity - Passion - Agility and Reliability are not just terms for us, but an integral part of our corporate culture and part of our daily business.
If you share these values with us and want to make a difference in your professional environment, then don't hesitate. Take your chance and take the next step in your career with us!
- Proactive acquisition of new customers in Greater China
- Representing our fast growing company at fairs and events
- Independent recognition of market and customer potentials through own analysis of the customer, market and competition structure
- Building relationships with your existing customer base and maintaining them throughout their life cycle
- Technical support for customers
- University degree in electronic engineering or business
- At least 3-years experience in sales (ideally from the electronics industry) with proven track records
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, high analytical competence
- Willingness to travel
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Fluent in English
You are based in our office in Hong Kong. However, you will travell frequently to your customers in China and Taiwan. Here you have the Opportunity to actively participate in the growth of our company. We offer you a salary that performance-based and success-oriented, together with the advantages you can expect from a modern company.
Take your chance and send your application! Please state your desired salary and the first possible date of joining the company preferably by e-mail. We are welcoming your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org