RRC Power Solutions is one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality batteries and chargers. We develop, fabricate and supply our premium products to the most important Manufacturers all over the world.
Become part of our innovative company in the electronics industry, whose product concept is revolutionizing the market of mobile power supply.
- Operating the day-to-day purchasing activities in alignment with the company objectives and the yearly targets of the RRC Global Purchasing Group.
- Managing the field of RFQs with suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, Supplier Relationship Management as well as monitoring schedules and projects.
- Taking reliable and solid decisions on behalf of the company by standing in for the General Manager and the Director of Global Purchasing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or similar qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in professionally purchasing technical components, e.g. from the medical sector or the automotive industry
- Experience in purchasing for the development and project sector
- Knowledge of the Asian procurement markets
- Fluent business English
Only our driven employees are the key to our success. We are looking for talents sharing our enthusiasm for technology and our corporate values. You could expect a permanent full-time position in an exciting and innovative environment, interesting tasks and a driven, professional team. Performance-related compensation is just as much a matter of course for us as regular participation in internal and external training measures
Take your chance and send your application! Please state your desired salary and the first possible date of joining the company preferably by e-mail. We are welcoming your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone.
Director of Human Resources
Phone +49 6841 9809296