In the instrumentation market, our customers' priorities are robustness and reliability. Battery packs, chargers, and power adapters for test and measurement equipment must operate under extreme environmental conditions and function continually over long periods.
In test and measurement markets, the product life cycle can be very long. We at RRC have improved our battery and charger availability for many years with a Product Lifecycle Management System. In addition, we have aligned our product development and manufacturing processes to meet the specific requirements of this market.
To enter a market, many countries require a variety of certificates and approvals. Our batteries and chargers are delivered with the most complete list of certificates and approvals to access these worldwide markets.
Our company operates according to ISO9001 and according to the ISO13485 quality assurance system for medical device manufacturers. Certificates that are required by the medical industry offer a reliability benefit to the instrumentation market.
- Well-established expertise developed together with the market leaders in the instrumentation market
- Product Lifecycle Management System for a guaranteed availability of the products for many years
- Certified and established quality management system according to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Working according to FDA QS-Reg.820
- Worldwide product certificates and approvals
- Spectrum and network analyzer
- Non-destructive tester
- Mobile scanner
- Survey systems
- Mobile payment terminals